1. Registration: Please go to the following website and register for the test. https://www.examservice.com.tw/Home/preindex?setstoreid=B6053
2. The registration period is from July 17 to August 17, 2020. Test takers must complete the registration within the registration period.
3. Precautions for registration:
1) Test takers need to upload photos when registering. If the uploaded photos do not
meet the requirements, the test takers will be disqualified from the test.
2) Initial users should create an account before registering.
3) Please remember to pay the test fee within 2 days after registration. If the payment is not made, the registration will be deleted automatically. The invoices will be sent to test takers individually.
4) Please confirm whether the name on the test fee payment slip is correct to avoid payment failure.
5) A full refund will not be available after the test fee payment is made. Please confirm the test time and venue again before registering.
6) Test takers can check or print out admission details at the following website five days before the chosen test date.
7) Test takers who meet the qualifications for a special discount, please bring the supporting documents and a 2-inch photo to the Language Center for paper-based registration. The paper-based registration deadline is August 12, 2020.
Special preferential conditions are as follows:
- Test takers from low-income families
- Test takers who are over 65
4. The TOEIC institutional program is only for current Lunghwa students, faculty and staff. Those who are not Lunghwa students or have graduated cannot take this test session and the test fee will not be refunded once paid.
5. The TOEIC test fee for Institutional Program is NT$1000. The test taker’s photo will not be shown on the score report and the certificate of achievement is not provided. Please refer to the following official link for details:
6. For questions related to registration, please feel free to contact TOEIC Online Customer Service: http://www.toeic.com.tw/