Registration for 2020 Summer Foreign Language Certification Course is open from May 1 to June 1
2. Target students: Juniors, graduating students and delayed graduating students who have failed any of the approved formal language proficiency tests for 3 times.
3. Payment period: June 8 to June 30, 2020.
4. Payment method: First, pick up the payment slip at the language center and pay it at the Cashier Section located on the 6th floor of Far Min Building. Then return the receipt to the Language Center. Those who fail to return the receipt will not be allowed to take the course.
5. Students who fail to register for the TOEIC on July 18 will not be allowed to take the summer foreign language certification course.
6. Announcement of the availability of this course will be made on July 1, 2020.
7. Students are required to pay 2-credit fees in accordance with the regulations for summer session courses. If the number of payers is less than 10 (inclusive), the course will not be offered and the paid credit fees will be refunded.
8. Course period/time: July 6 to July 16th, 9:10 to 13:00, 36 hours in total. Any changes will be announced on the Language Center website.
9. The classroom will be announced on July 3, 2020.
10. The final exam of this course will be the TOEIC on July 18, 2020. Please register for this test from May 11th to June 11th and complete the payment.
11. If there are less than 30 test takers in the July 18th test session, students have to take another test session in the 2020 fall semester. The specified test session will be announced separately.
12. Registration website for TOEIC: https://www.examservice.com.tw/Home/preindex?setstoreid=B6053)
13. Since the final exam of this course is an official test of TOEIC, the final course grade will be entered in August, 2020.
14. Language Center website: http://www.lc.lhu.edu.tw/