Registration for 2020-2021 (Fall Semester) Foreign Language Certification Course is open from August 10 to August 31. This course is open only for delayed graduating students.
2. Target students: Delayed graduating students who have failed any of the approved formal language proficiency tests for 3 times.
3. Payment period: June 8th to June 30, 2020.
4. Payment method: First, pick up the payment slip at the language center and pay it at the Cashier Section located on the 6th floor of Far Min Building. Then return the receipt to the Language Center. Those who fail to return the receipt will not be allowed to take the course.
5. Students who fail to register for the TOEIC on November 14th will not be allowed to take the foreign language certification course.
6. The announcement of the availability of this course will be made on September 3, 2020.
7. Students are required to pay 2-credit fees in accordance with the regulations for summer session courses. If the number of payers is less than 10 (inclusive), the course will not be offered and the paid credit fees will be refunded.
8. Course period/time: October 11th to November 8, 9:10 to 13:00, 36 hours in total. Any changes will be announced on the Language Center website.
9. The classroom will be announced on October 8, 2020.
10. The final exam of this course will be the TOEIC on November 14, 2020. Please register for this test from September 14th to October 12 and complete the payment.
11. If there are less than 30 test takers in the November 14 test session, students have to take another test session on December 19th. The Registration date is from October 16 to November 16.
12. Registration website for TOEIC: https://www.examservice.com.tw/Home/preindex?setstoreid=B6053)
13. Since the final exam of this course is an official test of TOEIC, the final course grade will be entered in January 2021.
14. Language Center website: http://www.lc.lhu.edu.tw/